Flower Vase

Monday, September 13, 2010

New Photos





Well, it is good to be at this point in production as I prepare for the "To Life Festival" in October. It took a while to get a rhythm going to make 3 to 4 fused glass pieces a week. I have taken a few photos of the latest variety of vases. I am also making trays to hold menorahs and Sabbath candles for the buyers wanting Judaic items . There will be general designs featuring metallic finishes in many of my art pieces. I think the buying public will like the new look. I have not seen it at the local fairs, so, I think it will be an attention grabber. Another item in the works are photo, card and or note holders the first ones are so nice I started to use a few myself.

I have been working on my booth set up and will be using two tables with the cubes I used last year to display individual pieces. I decided I needed a good quality banner to hang in the booth and ordered one last week. Now all I need is a nice sunny day to show off the glass details and bring in the people.

Back to the studio I go after I post my photos for you.

No comments:

Followers