Flower Vase

Monday, October 27, 2008

New Christmas Ornaments

For the Sun Gallery Holiday event I am starting a new fused glass Christmas series. I am making Christmas tree decorations. They are 4" rounds in a variety of colors. So far I have 3 styles. The first ones are called "Crazy Wavies" and "All Cracked Up". Then I have designed a third style incorporating metallic colors which is still unnamed. The rounds are either flat or slightly curved and all come ready to hang. One or two of these hand painted decorations will look terrific on your Christmas tree this year.

If you have an off beat suggestion for a name for my metallic series let me know. If I use the name I will send you one of the tree ornaments in your choice of metallic, silver, gold, or bronze.

The studio is a bit cold this morning. Hard to believe a room with a kiln can get cold, but I found out a good kiln does not lose much heat. So my little space heater does the job as needed.

In a few more minutes my nimble fingers can work in warm comfort as I add embellishments and hangers to my new creations.

I will include some photos soon.

No comments:

Followers