Flower Vase

Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm at The Sun Gallery!


The boutique is off to an early start. There are more artist setting up this week in time for the Artist Reception. A prior commitment Saturday prevents me from being there. It is a very good time to shop, meet the artist, and enjoy some entertainment and refreshments. They accept all forms of payment and there is plenty of parking.

I worked on Saturday and there was a steady flow of shoppers. Not everyone was at the malls. The gallery has added interns to their staffing. Nice that they are able to do that for these young people.

My last post promised new photos and I have them. I think that the art glass is showcased quite well in the cubes and the new cloth does not jump out at you. Toned down and a better back drop against the shine on the glass from the ceiling spots.

No comments:

Followers