Flower Vase

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Gala Event Update

Next Saturday is approaching very quickly. I am almost finished firing the draped bowls, just have 2 or 3 large ones to make. Pricing, inventory, and packing up is next. I have new draped bowls and candle or votive holders, Christmas ornaments and painted eastern designs.

I attended the MECDA planning meeting last week to work on the final logistics. I will be manning the raffle table next to my vending table. I have 2 friends helping me out during the day. They will be selling my glass and the raffle tickets. The last time I wrote in this blog I said that I would include information about the Gala and I would send discount coupons. Miss information on my part. The web site I included i my last post will bring the information to you. The coupon is included on page 2 of the flyer. Just print off as many as you need to save a few dollars.

Stop by my space between the admissions tables and the raffle table.

No comments:

Followers