Flower Vase

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sun Gallery Boutique

I am off to Hayward this afternoon for my first shift as one of the participating artist at this years major fund raiser for the Gallery. Each artist helps staffing during the Holiday Boutique. Our time helps offset the cost and we also give 25% of our sales. The money raised helps fund the homeschooling art program, after school art classes, summer art camp, and the free children's art program held once a month on a Saturday. Check out their blog under my list of associations.

I set up my space last Sunday and it is better balanced than the set up on the November 14Th Gala Show. I am not using the gold cloth. I will take pictures and post them soon.

The holiday times are Tuesday to Thursday and Saturday from 10:30 to 4:30 and Friday has later hours from 12 noon to 6. The Sun Gallery is at 1015 E Street, free refreshments, easy parking, and call 510-581-4050 to inquire about becoming a member of this little gem in your own back yard.

No comments:

Followers