Flower Vase

Monday, January 12, 2009

Is it 2009 Already ???

The holiday shows, party's, and celebrations were great. Spent time with friends and family. Kicked back and recharged. Should have done lots of work type stuff, and I didn't. Wish I did at least work on my next show which is coming up on January 17.

I am a vendor at the "2009 Gala Showcase" presented by SF/BA MEDCA. It is the Peninsula's Only Bellydance Festival. If you are interested visit their site listed on the bottom left on this page.

I am presenting a variety of glass paintings with designs from India, Egypt, Persia, and Israel. This style of art is in the upper left hand corner of my blog. Look for the framed hand. It is a Hamsa. Many cultures have a variation of the hand and it is used to protect against evil. I guess I'm doing my part to protect the world.

So, instead of writing in my blog and keeping up to date I have been steadily working in my cold studio with a space heater. Kilns do not give off much heat during a firing. My selection is growing every day. It will be a spirited hot event next Saturday at the Cubberley Auditorium and I hope you can stop by. There is shopping, eating, dancing and more dancing.

My daughter will be dancing in the afternoon too. Look for her by her dance name, Zemira. If you want to come I can save you some money too. If you get in touch with me I will send you a coupon for an all day admission for the grand sum of only $7. The coupon can be copied, because everyone needs their own. See you there!

No comments:

Followers