Flower Vase

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Designs Are Ready

My new designs are ready for the Gala Showcase on Saturday. I really like the hand painted designs I made for the variety of dancers attending. I think there are styles I am bringing that represents many of the cultures that the dancing community people will recognize. The vendors I have visited at past events while heavy in costumes and accessories, also, have some art from countries like Egypt and India. So, I think my hand painted glass will fit in well as a speciality item. Because, what I am selling is different from the normal vending at this dance event, I am going to be a a square peg in a round hole. It will be great if this takes off. Then I can travel to other dance shows in the Bay Area or maybe other businesses would like to carry my work.

I am doing double duty on Saturday. I am selling and I am in charge of the Raffle. The tables are together or I would not be able to do this again this year. All the vendors make a donation and all proceeds go to Next Door in San Jose. A non profit organization providing solutions to domestic violence.

Remember. it is not too late for me to send you coupons for reduced admission by email.

No comments:

Followers